Weekly Centre Competition
Athletes must wear their name and age group Subway patch attached to the front of their T-shirts on Saturdays. This is a requirement of our sponsors and you will not be allowed to compete without these. New athletes will receive their Subway patch upon full registration. If you loose your subway patch throughout the season a replacement can be organised with our registrar at the cost of a gold coin donation to the Royal Children’s Hospital.
- Centre programs commence at 9.00 sharp after warm up and morning announcements.
- Programs rotate in numeric order unless otherwise specified.
- Missed or cancelled programs will be run on the next centre program day.
- U6 and U7 athletes will participate in On Track skills within their program rotation.
- U8 to U11 athletes will follow the set program.
- U12 to U16 athletes will be offered a choice from 6 events each week but may only compete in a maximum of 5 events.
- Records are recognised on a Saturday morning competitions at Les O’Brien Athletics Precinct but must be verified and signed off by a committee member to be valid.
Click on the programs below to enlarge – these are the new programs for 2019/20 season