Support Us – Sponsorship 2020/21 Season
HOW YOU WILL HELP OUR CLUB & ATHLETES
For the club to continue developing stars of the future, we must operate in a financially responsible and sustainable manner whilst ensuring that the sport remains affordable for athletes and families.
It is for this reason we seek the sponsorship and support of local, community minded businesses.
- Providing training and playing equipment including, but not limited to; training hurdles, cones and competition equipment.
- Preparation and printing of newsletters and other publications.
- Hire and maintenance of grounds, storage sheds and club room facilities.
- Providing training courses for our officials.
- Advertising and promotion.
- Junior development programs.
- Sponsor end of season, Open Day and inter club trophies and medals.
- Provide a team bus to travel to region and state events where required.
HOW WE WILL HELP YOUR BUSINESS
We will work with all our sponsors to make sure that there is mutual benefit for all. Not only will we promote our partners in our club material and signage, but we will also implore our players, families and friends to support our sponsors businesses.
We will also provide:
- Access to committee members for any concerns or requests.
- A Commitment to the relevant Codes of Conduct of Little Athletics Victoria.
- Representation of your company in a sporting manner.
- Promotion of your organisation within the club and association where appropriate.
- Welcome your participation and involvement in after game activities and other functions.
- Encouragement for all club members and associates to support our sponsor’s businesses.
- Promotion of your organisation on the clubs website and other social media platforms.
Season 2020/21 Sponsors
Albury Little Athletics would like to thank all our sponsors for season 2020/21. We have numerous sponsorship opportunities available ranging from our handbook through to Open Day trophy sponsorship. Please contact the centre email@example.com if you would like to support our athletes in someway. Please support our sponsors.